Wednesday, May 28, 2014

New Integrated Iterative Training Development Process

Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
I've been thinking a lot about how the management, design, development, and delivery of training happens these days.  One thing I know for sure is that the old, and current, processes for getting training done don't work in every situation.

I've written a couple blog posts about it:

I know that many training organizations have done training the same way for many years.  And if your culture still supports your processes there is no need to change.  In fact, attempting a new process might drive your company culture crazy.  So, if you are in a business that has been around for a long time and expects their training events to be just so...well, you will definitely need to do some change management communication work.

Let me know what you think.  

No comments: